1. Our items, if not otherwise specified, are not original but perfectly interchangeable;
2. These General Terms and conditions shall govern tje sale of products ordered to ETT;
3. Order is tacitly accepted, unless otherwise notified within 3 days;
4. Other different conditions will be accepted only in writing;
5. Products shall be considered as sold with the remittance of the goods to the carrier;
6. ETT will be released from any risk, burden or liability regarding the transport of products;
7. The customer shall immediately report any damage, incorrect number of packages, or delay in the delivery to the carrier making the delivery, by writing “ACCEPTED WITH RESERVE OF CONTROL” on the transport document.
8. The warranty of proper functioning will only apply provided that the products have been installed by a professional and used in a correct manner and with care and diligence; in the case of defective product recognized by the supplier, he will replace it.
9. Any malfunction of the product shall be notified to ETT, with penalty of forfetiture, within 8 calendar days from receipt of goods;
10. ETT will not accept delivery of any defective Products returned without any authorization;
11. The transport costs incurred for returning Products shall be born by the customer;
12. Products shall ben paid by the customer in compliance with the terms and conditions set out in the order and approved by ETT, without any discount or deduction;
13. In case of late payment, default interest will apply pursuant to Decree no. 231/2002;
14 .Any dispute of the purchase Agreement will be subjected to the Italian jurisdiction and to the exclusive competence of the Turin court.